The Homegrown Heroes program is for children of all ages and has been incredibly successful since 2002 at helping children meet their individual challenges ranging from:
- absentee parents, to bullying parents, to addicted parents, to parents who have to work long hours to meet the costs of survival, to parents with mental or physical illnesses, to parents who are under skilled and undeveloped adults, to dangerous neighborhoods where gangs and other models of criminal associations rule.
- social alcoholics who do not believe or know they are scarring their children and do not have their priorities organized around the children, their education, and their secure home life.
- overly busy parents who are exhausted and do not have the energy to be patient, understanding and to only assign age appropriate responsibilities.
- obesity based families are often families who are dependent on being entertained by the technology of the moment. Eating is simply another form of entertainment.
- exposure to violence in the home and the community; war, terrorism, media, gaming.
Prolympian Coaching will dedicate many volunteer hours to ensuring communities everywhere get to have their own Homegrown Heroes Club. Please send us an email if you are interested in having one in your area to: