Every person associated with Prolympian International, Inc. is asked to abide by our ethics code as your way of contributing to our mission. The Prolympian co-founders are determined to make the needed effort to learn and teach others how to end the negative effects of multi-generational trauma like PTSD; and to do so in this generation, so that we can teach these methods to all future generations.
PROLYMPIAN PRINCIPLES OF BEING
- Every human being is entitled and deserving of our deepest regard for their well being.
- Humanity’s mistakes are part of the human evolutionary process of learning to learn to learn.
- Accepting responsibility is the source of learning how to gain the “ability to respond” to needs effectively and, with persistent practice, to do so efficiently.
- Discipline is more effective than punishment at getting the positive results that teach any individual to value the wisdom of being “responsive” rather than “reactive”.
- Discipline promotes the achievement of true “self-reliance” for everyone of any age.
- Humans need to learn to learn how to value the capacity to choose by learning to comprehend what is a true choice.
- Refrain from returning to the “warring ways” of the past, as an individual and a community.
- Resist using violence; and do stand for resolutions without misusing the quest for peace; both personal and universal.
- Learn to lay down the stories that limit the ability to benefit from the truth.
- “Prolympian” means the persistent effort to transform survival based weapon skills into tools for thriving. For example, words can be used as weapons or tools.